Latest Posts - Supply Chain 24/7 SupplyChain247
- Top 30 Ports: Volumes swell, challenges persistby email@example.com on 29 September 2022 at 15:03
Schedule reliability remains a significant headache for carriers. Meanwhile, seaports remain flooded with containers, labor negotiations on the West Coast are ongoing, and issues regarding congestion are slow to be resolved as ports continue to look for answers.
- DAT’s August Truckload Volume Index points to decreasing rates and increasing volumesby firstname.lastname@example.org on 29 September 2022 at 14:54
August’s TVI dry van freight reading—at 258—was up 11% compared to July, marking its highest-ever August reading and a 12% annual gain. The refrigerated (reefer) TVI came in at 182, for an 8.2% gain, with the flatbed TVI up 12.5%, to 251.
- Autonomous e-commerceby email@example.com on 29 September 2022 at 14:47
We need smart people to run the supply chains of the future. They will need career paths and lots of room for creativity. Are you ready?
- IBEW ratifies tentative labor agreement with U.S. freight railroadsby firstname.lastname@example.org on 29 September 2022 at 13:56
NCCC said that membership of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers ratified the recent tentative agreement between IBEW and U.S. freight railroads. And it added that IBEW represents the third union to “ratify an agreement resolving the current national bargaining round,” adding that “[t]entative agreements with nine other labor organizations remain subject to ratification.”
- AI, Robotics, Micro-Fulfillment and Share Supply Chainsby email@example.com on 29 September 2022 at 13:44
On this episode, we visit with St. Onge Company’s managing partner, Bryan Jensen, to learn what’s up with the latest trends in fulfillment. SCMR's Editorial Director Bob Trebilcock hosts.