Latest Posts - Supply Chain 24/7 SupplyChain247
- There’s no shortage of supply chain lessons learned from Amazon Prime Daysby email@example.com on 23 June 2021 at 19:12
Even though 2021 can be viewed as another Amazon Prime Day success, it came against the backdrop of a whole host of supply chain issues throughout the sector, as reported by LM yesterday. That leads to a merging of both lessons learned and things to keep in mind for the future.
- How to Build a More Adaptive Supply Chainby firstname.lastname@example.org on 23 June 2021 at 16:45
Cloud-based software and agile ways of working can help companies achieve new levels of resilience
- Bristlecone and Aera partnership addresses “cognitive” supply chain capabilitiesby email@example.com on 23 June 2021 at 16:35
Partnership brings together Aera’s "Cognitive Operating System" and Bristlecone’s expertise in digital supply chain
- National diesel average heads up for eighth consecutive weekby firstname.lastname@example.org on 23 June 2021 at 15:53
For the week of June 21, the national diesel average eked out a $0.001-cent increase, to $3.287 per gallon, topping the weeks ending June 14, June 7, and May 31, at $3.286. $3.274, and $3.255, respectively.
- Panjiva data highlights another strong month for imports in Mayby email@example.com on 23 June 2021 at 13:14
Total May U.S.-bound import shipments—at 1,310,710—are up 30.5% annually and are up 27.9%, to 6,137,069, on a year-to-date basis through May. And containerized freight imports—at 3,010,055 TEU (Twenty-Foot Equivalent Units)—saw a 47.1% annual gain and are up 41.2% year-to-date, to 14,175,840 TEU and also up 18.3% compared to May 2019.