Latest posts from Supply Chain 24/7 SupplyChain247
- JAGGAER Revolutionizes Supplier Management and Sourcing for Joyson Safety Systemsby email@example.com on 28 February 2024 at 17:34
Download the case study to see how JAGGAER helped Joyson find a spend management software system JAGGEAR ONE that was able to work across their network consolidating everything into one user friendly software platform.
- Supply Chain Procurement Opportunities and Challenges For 2024by firstname.lastname@example.org on 28 February 2024 at 14:29
Procurement Leaders in partnership with JAGGEAR cover the trends, challenges and opportunities that procurement faces in 2024.
- World Fair Trade Organization Unveils New Digital Sustainability Platformby email@example.com on 28 February 2024 at 14:20
The World Fair Trade Organization introduced a new digital sustainability platform, in partnership with Ubuntoo, empowering Fair Trade Enterprises and SMEs worldwide to collaborate, streamline processes, and enhance their positive environmental impact.
- Walmart Reduces Carrier Requirements for On-Time and In-Full Shipmentsby firstname.lastname@example.org on 27 February 2024 at 15:21
Walmart is reducing its on-time and in-full shipment standards, dropping from 98% on-time compliance requirements to 90%.
- How Right-Sized Packaging Automation Can Reduce your Carbon Footprintby email@example.com on 27 February 2024 at 13:26
Packsize recently launched a new and improved sustainability calculator to help businesses estimate their environmental savings when switching to Right-Sized Packaging On Demand®.